Blog 04 March 2021 Sarah Evers, Staging Your Home for Sale.
I am currently project managing a small renovation on a lovely mews property in Monkstown, it is so exciting to see the home taking shape. This is not currently a staging project in the typical sense, but preparing the home for re-rental, it has needed a lot of TLC as older homes tend to.
Working to project deadlines & budget can be stressful, but I am so lucky to have built up a fantastic team of tradespeople & we work very collaboratively towards the same end. Thank you all! We're nearly there!
The work involved includes:
· Full garden revamp, major pruning, weeding, flower beds mulched & patio area freshly stoned in a lovely Howth stone.
· Whole internal & external décor repair & paint which has been transformational, including painting tiling, cabinetry and wardrobes.
· Electrical work to ensure all fittings safe & compliant, smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors installed.
· Plumbing work, radiators which were no longer fit for purpose replaced, boiler service, leaks repaired, heating system flush carried out.
· Carpentry work to repair floors, boxing to house a boiler & cover feature radiator (a feature for all the wrong reasons!)
· Replace windows with new PVC more energy efficient windows where required.
· Replace all flooring throughout the home.
· Replace all light fittings.
· Replace all window treatments.
· Professional cleaning.
· Moss cleaning from roof & gutters.
· Furniture & waste removal from the home.